Monday, January 11

110110

hahaha logic gate(title)!

went to sunway pyramid with ma boy today! had uhh O'Viet for breakfast! summer rolls in their newly renovated restaurant. After that we went straight down to the rink and skated for 3 hours.. When we just went in there was less than 10 person in the rink!

Feels like u had the rink all to urself.. Then the ppl started pouring in after lunch time.. the ice was exceptionally nice to skate on today, i kinda improved on my ice skating skills, watching the pros skate like they're shuffling on water.

at 3.30pm. we left the rink and babe bought me a milo, he finally allowed me to but fussed abt it hahaha.. we then went to sakae sushi for lunch! he tried the dragon maki today! is very very yummy yummy! after lunch we went to minitoons to look for nicholas chee. but that mr lazy, amazingly can have 2 days off in a week. WHAT THE HELL! well wasted our effort going there. so we went to topman to get my boy his sweater but the size he wanted was out of stock! so we have to go back to one u. then we went around shopping for my pair of flats, so i wouldn't have to wear slippers or sport shoes if i wanna go out with him, atleast a decent pair of flats. We managed to find one and bought it!

after that went looking for my wallet. went into a few shops but no luck. finally bought my wallet at Guess near the ice skating rink. It's darn expensive weh.. RM179, over his budget =( but he's just so darn glad i liked it. I LOVE IT!


after getting the wallet was planning to go home, but passed by starbucks and a thought flew to my mind. I WANNA EAT STARBUCK'S SHEPHERD'S PIE! it's freaking awesome i tell you! That day me and my sister in law went to bangsar village II's delicious, i had their shepherd's pie. It was disgusting, disappointing and cost 20 bucks! so not worth the price!

then at starbucks it's super yummy, filling is black pepper chicken. and it's less than 10 bucks!

after that got into a cab and JAMMED all the way home, i slept in his arms tho.. Almost drooled. but didnt! hahah it was so comfortable sleeping in his arms, he's always warm! I love him like that!

When we finally reached my house, we tried calling cab again and again but no cab.. so ended up he sent me home and he had to walk to the LRT station to get a cab =( my poor boy. Kissed him goodbye, stayed quite a while at the door. Dewey's was practically so much more happy to see him than he is seeing me. I'm just trash to him =(



well i'm done bout today with my hubby! HE IS AWESOME. did i say i love him?

I LOVE HIM A LOT!

mwahs!

No comments: