Friday, December 31

New Year!

I'm not sure if it applies for all of you who reads my blog still, but for me, everytime at the count down, i'll feel emotional and touched, another year has passed, i think of all the bad things that i've done and the achievements that i've managed. I sincerely apologize to those who i've hurt, physically, emotionally, psychologically. and i want to thank those who stayed by my side to help me through my difficult times. Thank you mommy, thank you to my awesome SAM teachers at taylors. Thank you thank you thank you, God!

Fireworks light up the sky, dontcha wish the person you love is holding you right now, enjoying the scene?

Last year, you promised me, that today now at this very moment, we would be watching the fireworks together, but this also is an empty promise like all the previous ones.

I've accepted that. So i'm moving on =)


Best of luck to me.


New year, new day, how am i gonna celebrate the first day of the year? Work at 6am in the morning! Awesome! So grateful i have a job!

1 comment: