Saturday, May 30

Crescent Night of BSMM SL(Y) 52!

yesterday, our school SMK Sultan Abdul Samad had a special event held in Dewan Bakti. I was invited to be the Master of Ceremony of the day. IT WAS HECK OF A FUN! 

the crowd was interactive. they were fun. and i didnt have to stall much time. just have to pull out a few lame jokes as they prepare the refreshments. and dance with NICHOLAS! the crowd wanted to see me and Head Section Leader Nicholas to dance to the song 'Can I Have This Dance'  by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens..

Like WHAT THE HELLL?? but it was for the crowd. so we did it anyway.. 
i was seriously panting after i got off the stage.. i was panting on the mic.
but i hope they didnt hear anything. lol. 

The dance was right before refreshments. so i was sitting alone there to get some rest and not want to talk to anybody, just to rest my voice. Fauzan came with a drink for me. When i already asked Shee Teng to get 2 for me. i was dead thirsty. I think he was trying to flirt with me? I have no idea. i not good with these kinda thinggy. so.. He said he was jealous. bout the dance. 

so i asked. 'Are you jealous of me? or Nicholas?' He said Nicholas. then ehhh no, you!

@@ okaayy.. Then he said. u knoww.. u're really cute...


awww.. so adorable! He's form.. 4 i think! with a gf! so i dun think he's flirting laa.. =D he's a nice guy though.. 
after everything was over.. a few guys and their female friends confronted me to ask for my age.
i said i'm form 5. and they say. U LOOK LIKE U'RE FORM 6. i just stared blankly at them.
then they say. it's a compliment. becos u look mature. 

sooo.. uhhh yea.. a complimentt... 

Quite some schools came!

BSMM of SMK Sri Utama
BSMM of SMK Subang Jaya
BSMM of SMK(L) Bukit Bintang      (winner of 'blow the candles' and also 'straw') game.
BSMM of SMK(P) Assunta
BSMM of SMK(P) Sri Aman                  (winner of 'tiup tepung'!)
VAD of Cabang Petaling. 

i had a special request for a PA(Personal Assistant).. and i got 2 of them! they were sweet. and one of them is my best fren's sister >.<>

They were holding my bottle, phone, shoes, gloss, comb, everything! and also my wireless mic!



                                               when we were waiting for the event to start
                                                                          Shee Teng






Yap Chi Khay




Head Section Leader Nicholas







Section Leader MiChelle, also the OC of the day!




Photographer: HSL Nicholas
Line that he kept repeating while he holds my phone:
MORE MORE! GIMME MORE SEXY!! SHOW MORE SEXY!




PA system my Section Leader Lee Yik Loong with MC Jane



me and Shee Teng






edible art







When i was in the car telling my bro and sis and sis in law bout the day. then my sister started bitching bout me, in front of me.

QUOTE :
Like OH MY GOD! What is thisss??? I had my first PA when i was just 17! And u're not gonna provide me one?? 


I just stared at her and say. shut up bitch i know u're jealous..


My sister Eunice.
Has been the Master of Ceremony for many functions. mostly for her company Loreal.
for Biotherm and Giorgio Armani.


Whatever. i still hate her =D


 

the one who loves to be a MC now,
Jane

1 comment:

Catherine Lavigne said...

OMG~ delete the piccc~ im sooo uglyyy T.T