Tuesday, May 26

When it All seems like Doom was hovering over me

You've came into my life..
and taught me what it was..
You taught me how to deal..
and told be what was real..


You said You love me
every single day..
fully with Your heart 
more and more everyday.


You told me to be true..
and do not be distracted..

Do not sin as You are 
always watching..
You told me to fight against temptations.

You made me think 
how stupid i'd think of myself 
when everything is over.

and that..


has made all the difference.


i changed my mind.
you boy are nothing to me. 

Lord watches over me
and He's helping me 
deal with the emotional wreck 
that i'm going through now.

He told me that He'd be with me too.


I am nothing at all to you.
garbage.
I'm just a piece of crap..



This sucks.
i have what i wan now.
and now. 
i'm going to get rid of what i dont. 


get a life loser.




Yours truly pissed,
Jane




No comments: