Monday, July 20

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

We were seriously rushing in tropicana city mall. The service at Kenny Rogers is extremely bad we had to serve ourself. There were 2 waitress and 1 occasionally has to be at the cashier.

Thus, leaving only 1 waitress serving with a lot of food waiting. The food got cold and yah. BAD.

My brother passed his wallet to Sal and rushed for the ads. Sadly he didnt make it, apparently the GSC at Tropicana City Mall is really punctual. We were 15 mins late. I was too stubborn and insisted for popcorn cos i know the scenes coming ahead, i'm gonna hafta use the popcorn box.

I was still hungry too la !

So about the movie. Many ppl are suppose to die =( but only Dumbledore did. I was actually expecting the scene of Dumbledore's funeral, cos it was pretty grand, and it will also be one of the KEY points of the next Harry Potter movie.


They also did not explain why Snape named himself The Half Blood Prince. As what everybody always say. The book was sooooo much better. Personally i just think a thick book like that was just too hard to squish it in a 2.5 hour movie la..

The guy playing Severus Snape gained LOTSA weight man. It was repulsive! I saw his belly and he's starting to grow breasts. He's suppose to be skinny and the dark black robe draping over him, hanging, now it's like He took half an hour putting the costume up. Like a girl who gained tones of weight still trying to fit in their size 28 jeans.

I find Lavender Brown quite pretty, but just freaky sometimes. Hahahahaha loved it when she drew on the glass during the journey back to Hogwarts i think. I actually expected Romilda Vane and Lavender to be more ugly. Like Cho Chang.


Went home talked on the phone with bby and slept.



Many has happened in my life and now i'm baffled. It's like i hafta choose between living a rich and great life, or be stupid and love the person i'm with now and do whatever it is to maintain our relationship.

I gotta say the offer Kyan gave was VERY EXTREMELY tempting. It would have saved me a whole lot of cash since i'm facing some financial crisis. Who isnt la pls!

I told Alan about the offer Kyan brought up. He seem unhappy about it and he thinks i'm gonna leave him. He is swaying laa.. I'm just afraid becos of this the whole thing will fall apart.


And the part of the relationship i fear is coming , where the guy changes. When we first started off, LIKE IN ALL RELATIONSHIPs, their the perfect guy and bla bla bla. He gets credit for me immediately when i say i needs it. It took him the whole day today. Mayb he'd have some really good excuse that i wouldn't accept.

But he still got the credit for me. I'm wondering if i should be grateful that he gets me credit or be ungrateful that took him so darn long and left me missing him. I wanted to die la. Technically.

Well that's all for yesterday,

No comments: