Thursday, July 23

Shocking but true

I've never really realise and look into you. Now that i do, from the outside, you just look so darn selfish.

I had goosebumps when i saw how you acted reacted and responded. It was creepy. I thought we'd be grown up enough to be less selfish, even if we are, it wouldn't be that direct.

You were just frankly purely, without disguise or shame. Selfish to the core. You always put the blame on others. Pushing responsibilities away. The first thing that comes into mind is yourself you and always you.

You seldom put other's feelings into consideration. It was all about you and it will always be all about you, you and only you. I wish you find happiness in doing this. Because I just couldn't find a valid reason what's all this about.


Stop being a fake. It's disgusting, repulsive and I am more disgusted than I've ever been before. May the good Lord bless you.




take care.

No comments: