Sunday, July 26

Subang Village!

Went to Subang Village for the celebration of my mom's excellent result in both her course in New Era University. She got A- for both subject and so, we were brought to Outback Steakhouse! They're pilaf rice is just amazing. however u spell it.

found a community chest right outside their Village Grocer. It really touched my heart.



you can put it whatever they stated on the board. It'll be sent to the needy somewhere. It's such a loving act that's really needed all around the world. Kids and people famished and die of starvation everyday.


Promised bby i'll send him a pic with my specs and i did!



Well it was an all in one picture!
To show :
1. my specs
2. i cut my nails.
3. the love thinggy that i got from the donation to the deaf and mute society thing
4.i'm wearing the necklace he gave me.




that's all for this saturday!








No comments: