Tuesday, December 1

Imma let the pics do the talking..

A lot has been going on for this past few weeks, SPM, family problems, pet problems and much more.. BUTTT life is still very colourful and fun.. so this is the part when photography comes in to do their magic in ppl's life!








This is our school cat, tiger also known as Garfield.







I went to the zara, pull and bear and some other brand's warehouse sales last friday or so.. It was crowded, and hardcore ppl like us just digged in. Mom's suppose to gimme 200 bucks for shopping as my birthday gift, she went to the warehouse sale alone on sunday. She didn't gimme the money, she shopped for me and ended up with two FRIGGIN ugly skirts. one that ripped my heart of, RM 50 and another that's RM 30. If you're interested pls take those things away from me thanks. So it was a mess in there. Clothes were all over the floor, girls went mad.


The fitting room had LONG lines and the were insufficient mirrors butt i gotta point out that the cashier part was SUPER efficient. Of cos ma need you to pay for the goods, need to be fast! We lined up less than 3 mins and we got to a counter, they were fast!


Piles of unwanted clothes were everywhere almost at every corner, you can see ppl trying the tops on and dress. The shopping girlfren's take picture in turn to see how they'll look in the dresses. Smart move i say..













Sine it was everywhere, i've decided to make my own pile! Along with my sis's and mom's!








The following picture needs no explanation but description. Cute.









































































































The cute part ends here.




I've been paying attention to the deco's in my house, and i found this.








I asked my family members individually why is the buffalo placed like this.

Dad : he was busy on the phone

mom : hmmmmm? dun kacau me i'm doing my work

bro : so they can take a better look at the ass hole

jane : they like it missionary.



World Recycling Day! was also my birthday! On the 11th of November. And the gift I got this year was marvelous! Dad gave me RM200. He hehehehehe...

my baby got me a necklace that i lost... =D

My bro and sis and sal, got me the perfect gift! A border's RM100 voucher! And also some haagen daz voucher.










from the previous painful experienced i had, i learnt to take a picture of this precious necklace b4 i lose it, so just in case if i lose it again i can put it on milk cartons looking for my missing necklace.

















my carpet boy






the blue bear! done at random, but found it very very cute!



No comments: