Friday, December 11

Taylor's Open Day

My bro, Sal, Alan and I went for Taylor's Open day but at the subang jaya campus.


I'm planning to take South Australian Matriculation(SAM) but there's a lot of problem popping up. I need 1 more credit- which is my BM, only 2 more marks away from credit.



I need a credit for my Bio. Which I flunked with only 36 marks.



I need money. If I pick up SAM in Taylor's i'll have to pick up 2 part time job, which now i've already got one. As a swimming instructor.

mom wants me to start teaching english and maths.

GREAT.


but i dun mind, i gotta earn my own college money and uni. So God be with me.




I just hope God will be able to let me find a way to get through my grades.


Heavenly Father, I pray that you will grant me the wisdom and courage to find a solution to somehow fix my grades and get a place in Taylor's SAM for the first intake. Lord i pray that the people who's marking my papers will find favor against me Father. I pray that i will do better that fine for my SPM Lord. I pray that my financial problems will be solved Father, as you are the God who provides. I pray that You will be with me, beside me as I go through this obstacles.


Amen.

No comments: