Tuesday, July 20

Fell sick =(

Went home early on monday cos i was feeling very sick, missed out on the assessment practical, didnt bring my lab coat, after the break, went home after teman chloe drink her mushroom soup, mom picked me home then i rested there, as the night came, fell more and more sick. but insisted that i dont want to go to the doctor. my dad came over to check on me, and also to bring my cousin to see my mom, who just came back from australia.

tuesday woke up still knida sick but the fever is gone, headaches and flus. Ate subway again and drank mushroom soup again and mom made white porridge with vege again and she bought tao fu fa! hahaha not a fan of it, but glad she tot of being it for me. it's raining now and dewey's really scared.

the late night walks and runs have been helping me cope with my current condition and emotions. think i should do it more.

No comments: