Wednesday, July 14

It was v.nice seeing u again.

Something really unfortunate happen to me today, cried in class, my chest pain went away with my tears, then the rest of the class just pretend that i'm happy =]

lost a fren, lost trust and lost smth so very dear to me.

After coming back from college, i manage to see him, he was still very cold to me, unlike last time, he will look happy when he sees me, but now, i couldn't think the same way.

College was long today, very long, and tomoro will be my turn for my psychology presentation.

I'M really glad that my fren chloe got full marks for her psychology presentation on studio ghibli's founder hayao miyazaki. or smth like that. Her presentation was so excellent and that she memorised everything and know every single detail in her slides, very well prepared. I'm so happy for her =] proud of her as she has been talking about it for a long long time.


Thank you for sharing with me about ur life, i hope what i told you would help the situation.



To the one who came to see me, thank you, it meant a lot to me. I could only think of u when i realise i was in a SHIT situation.

No comments: