Thursday, July 15

Lost in KL Central

Today was my psychology presentation on Joshua, teacher did not comment on my presentation but she just asked for the movie. Other classmates asked for the movie too. Miao Lu gave me her pendrive straight.

Took the KTM home today, from Subang Jaya i went to KL central and then there was a problem with my card so i was stuck, but the security let me pass and asked if i've used touch and go b4, with a very weird expression but a smile. He asked me to go to the counter to check, i went to the counter, they told me to go to the touch n go counter, then i asked where is it, they said behind CIMB bank, but they didnt tell me where is CIMB bank. I looked around, lost, then look at the directory, it doesnt even show where u are now, then went to the concierge to consult the receptionist, she gave me directions after she flirts with the police. I went around looking for the stupid touch n go counter. When i finally found it, thank God the service there was good, it was very fast and efficient as there wasn't much ppl there.

The girl attending to me was fast efficient, and very lil words ( I LIKE). filled up a form, she transact my credit from my old card to my new card. Then i went to rapid KL and took LRT home to Kelana Jaya, walked back home, stopped by tanjung for a while, wanted to get something, but the place is too small. Feel verypressured when i walk inside with my bag, like i'm gonna topple everything.

Came back in the afternoon, slept, woke up and cooked fried rice for me my mom and darren. Was texting my ex and feels very very disturbed, still feeling very dissturbed. All sorts of bullshit, and empty promises. Fuck you.

I dont wanna get hurt. I wont allow that.

Around 10 45, darren texted me and said he was starving, went down to check on him, gave him his fried rice, he said he'll like it a lot a lot if there's no chilli. So yea, glad he liked it. Ran a few rounds to release the tension, felt like crying but just couldn't let it out, now feeling depressed and suffocated.

wanted to sleep but got up to do the table for my practical test 3 tomoro, a table to record the data and all. Then did the search on literature value.

Hoping tomoro would be a better day, choice is in my hand.


Lord be with me and heal my soul. I am wounded my saviour, hold me in Your arms.

No comments: