Monday, October 19

OUCHHHH!!

Today I almost lost my live.





Me and my dad almost rolled down this slope right outside of the post office at oldtown. If you notice there is glass fragments at the bottom. If we did, we could've lost our lives.

Just like any other day, my dad picked me up with his bike, he knew how much i like to ride on the bike with the wind on my face, the bike is older than I am. Dad picked me up from tuition and used the old town road back. Traffic light, red. Out of no where, blackout. All i see, bush. I was burnt, and i felt pain. When i opened my eyes, my dad in front of me, his body and leg was sandwiched by the bike. I got up and tried to haul the bike up, I couldn't. A malay man ( so kind ) immediately halt his bike and came over to help me hold the bike up so that my dad's mobilised. Another malay man stopped to check if we're okay.


It appears, this young lady getting outta the cab, where she wasn't suppose to. Didn't check if there was any traffic coming her way, she blasted the door opened, knocked out my dad and along with me down. The cab's door was dented badly, the door couldn't be closed. I prayed for the lady on the way to my dad's home. The young lady did not apologize.


I saw my dad got a cut on his left hand, i was shaking, immediately dug in my bag for tissue, hand sanitizer and dig for my wallet, needed plaster it. My left hand pressed against my dad's back of hand and the other continue digging in my bag. I was still shaking, texted baby to inform him of what happened. After making sure my dad's hand was okay, i was worried for the cabby lady. I kept praying for her. I felt pain on my right hand, and my right toe. I knew skin was scrapped off for my left toe, didn't bother much about it. Then I applied hand sanitizer on my right arm for a few times, assuming it was a cut, but i couldn't find it. I kept touching it and it was painful, that was then when the burning feeling came into my mind. I was burnt by the motor's engine. I got to dad's house put tooth paste on it, the bubble continue popping out on the surface of my skin. Received a text msg from baby saying that i'll hafta go to the pharmacy or the clicnic to get a cream for it.





Now






During







Before applying gel.


No comments: