Monday, October 19

Sunday!

Went to church with mich, she's such fun, i'm pretty envious of her sister =]



During lunch after church. I was tying my hair





Michy darl testing our my camera admiring the colour quality. Here
an artwork of michelle Khoo.



That's her sister!

Lovely Michelle dropped me to one class to meet up with baby to play pool, i took off my heels and changed to my slippers. Baby arrived and we played. After pool, we walked to starbucks at 32 square then walked to digital mall. Got baby's iPod nano then went to McD to give time for my baby to go crazy over his iPod, so i was minding my own business, let him enjoy the moment. It appears he didn't quite like that, and I tot i was being understanding. LOL.


On the way to starbucks. saw this lizard. freaky.
has no sense of camouflaging.



No comments: