Thursday, October 15

Pictures!




Taken by me on KL Tower, revolving restaurant






taken by my sister =] show off.





so rare to find this creative thing
by Malaysia. I'm impressed.




Unlike other families, we take our family photo from the
back. From left, mom dad me eunice sal.
Camera man : Justin.


Me unable to bring the beautiful view out.



It says, BLOW ONLY.






The Elevator.




Dress i wore, sister was unhappy.
no idea why. dun care anyway




Fat cat from our school.






Shaped of a star, taken from the car when i was heading for school.





Dewey's cute paw, when he was sleeping.




This is what i did during the BM exam i think.
Scribbling over the board of whatever Nick taught
me bout bio during the holidays. Look at my lungs.



Sperm cell. Corpus Luteum




Dewey emo, cos i said he looked ugly



This is how he reacted when I called for him.





Dad picked me up from Youth Service, then i asked what happened
to your car? He said the birds decided to bless him
with their wonderful precious, droppings.




Aren't they cute??!!













I did this updo for Sal for Hari Raya in my uncle's house

It's gorgeous.




Starbucks. Taken by : Jane




If you play harvest moon. This looks like the thing u're suppose to

clear of from your field. Found in my school. Adorable.
























stole from mich's blog. love ya.

No comments: