Wednesday, June 17

I guess.. You're starting to trust me..

You've approached me
you weren't smiling
then i know it was the wrong timing
and i did the same thing.


You hold me
Saying that u really love me
and that u dont wanna lose me.
And he wans him to stay away from me.

You smiled at me
telling me that everything will be okay
and that nth will get to me
if i just dun sway easily.


You supported me
protecting me from pinches and pepper sprays
and also Ashwin's pervertness.
I think..




You've taken care of me in times of need.
and demonstrated the love you have for me.


Now that i know,
you can take it.
I trust in you.

Few months ago
and now.
Has been a huge difference.


You made me eat during recess
thus.
i increased in size.


i hate you.






The one that'll always love you,
janE






No comments: