Saturday, June 13

Yesterday

mom went to massage in the morning, and i followed her to make it more convenient for her to send me to mid valley. Then uh she was stalling time as usual and made me late for the time we promised. which was at 11am. I normally am early for outings. So i was late and Yik Loong, Nicholas and Calvin was already there. Then Nicholas ran up to my car and opened the door for me and told my mom, ''Hello auntie! 你放心我一定会好好照顾你的宝贝的。。‘’ My mom was real happy! i could see it. i just stared at Nicholas and whacked him. Obviously he was trying to make an impression. Then my mom say '' 你们可以去结婚了啦!‘’

I looked at mom stoned. Then Nicholas and I walked away to meet up with the '' faster la! my butt very pain'' ppl.. Yik Loong and Calvin. They waited for me for an hour at the bus stop. poor fellas. =( i'm soooooooooooooo sorrriieee!

So we went to walk around waiting for Ivy and Lin Hui and her bf and her brother. They came extremely late! We lined up lotsa time cos they couldnt make up their mind what movie they wanna watch. So me and Nicholas got pissed and we went to Redbox in Gardens. My first time there. Nicholas paid for me. We sang LOTSA songs. till i lost my voice temporarily.

It was me Yik Loong, Nicholas, and Lin Hui's bro.

the aloe vera special there is so darn yummy! then we were like screaming in there. and then we screamed for our party snacks too. i was wearing Nicholas's coat which Yik Loong borrowed it and wanted to return him. I looked like i was wearing anything underneath cos of my skirt..
We sang till 4pm. and catched a movie Angels & Demons.


It was a movie i'd call what-the-hell?? movie.. i like it though. but Sally says that it's very much more and better in the book, and their description was very precise and let our minds imagine and wander how they killed they preferiti or whatever they were.

To me, it was just all so creepy. We went to the food court after that. This it was the oasis or whatever. Cant remember the name, i'm not good with names. Me and Nicholas stayed while Yik Loong left slightly earlier than we did. Yik Loong was REALLY REALLY nice.. Before he left he said '' pls be safe, be careful okay? '' with the very concern and worried look. Then when i was waiting for my dad he text me, repeating himself. I'm touched. hahaha. Bby went to mid valley too! I was running away from him and all. Hid inside Redbox most of the time, till 4pm and his movie ended at round 5 30pm? Then I went into the cinema before he left the cinema. It was raining and I was still in the cinema and he left.

Phew.

Nicholas said he's not used to seeing me wearing casual.

Went home really late like round 10am.

didnt change. didnt do no nth. fed dewey. Charge my precious phone and slept. OH NO.

I took a BATH before i sleep, it was miraculous! I bathed like 3 times in a day!


The weather is pushing me hard to bath myself and i guess it's not a bad thing.

Then bby needed me.. I cant say i wanna sleep when he needs me. So i stayed up attempted to put tooth picks between my eye lids. i was exhausted but i managed to make it anyway. Slept like a pig after that.

The End.

No comments: