Thursday, June 4

To all the Ppl who cares for me!

today.. was a long day for me..

1stly.  woke up the mom suddenly mom called 


mom : get ready in 10 mins time i'm bringing u to Dr. Chong right now. 

me :   .... okay...


In The Car..


mom : .....................

me : ...........mommy, who's Dr. Chong..

mom : ..............


after i consulted Dr. Chong.

Dr. Chong : You will be admitted tomoro morning in *the place where i was born* and u're gonna                       do a colonoscopy (*tsk tsk*)  the counter will be open by 8 15am please be on time.
                       We will inside the scope in. and have a look inside. During the whole process you will                           be put to sleep. If we find anything that will be                           harmful to you. I'll                      cut it off. There will be risks. The risk is, accidenly puncturing a                        whole in                     your intestines.     

me :             @@  *dam scared* ummm.. what are the symptoms? In that case i can claim                                  insurance right? 


Dr. Chong :      Yup. That's right.


me :    pls 'accidently' puncture a hole tomoro morning. 

Dr. Chong : hahahahahaa...

me :    hahahahhahaa..

me : No doctor. I'm serious. 

Dr. Chong : ahahahaha.. *ignores* nah. drink this wake up tmr at 5 okay? drink the last packet                          then i'll see you tomoro.




Sisters and brothers. pls pray for me that doctor will puncture a hole.. thanks! 


No comments: