Friday, June 5

I'm bacK!!!!

As most of the  interactors are bragging about supercamp now.. I was in the hospital hopping around in sexy suit. I could only wear my bra @@ it was windy. and cooling.. 




While i wait for my turn and was rolling on the ward's bed. i was thinking of this. 
i Really want this bear!






then i decided to snap some pictures. like my tag. 



and while i was waiting for the room. 



and my mom laughing at me to be so happy to be admitted again. this is the first time she followed me to the hospital. =] she was worried. but somehow forced a smile .



thenn... i was running to the toilet again and again. for some reasons.



while my mom was waiting.. again. for the dam room. i waited half an hour outside of it.


and so.. i used this time to snap more pictures to show my excitement for this scope.




i was thinking what i should eat since i had to fast and drank some really disgusting thing. so i was pretty much thinking what i should eat after the scope. 



i was waiting for this dam room to be cleared.



while i was waiting.  a feast for my eyes. the nurses!


this was the view if i laid down. which i pretty much did it for onli 5 second. got up, jumped out of the bed and walked around. 



they took a lot of time to poke this dam needle in! initially, the nurse tried on my right hand. for l like thrice. she couldnt get my vein so she said she'd let the doctor do it.

Doctor came. poked me 5 times. still couldnt get my vein. another manager was watching and working on my left hand. she finally got my vein after poking in and removing the needle approximately  thrice? 

so the story of the dam needle. finally in. becos of the freaking vein. it definitely deserves a picture. and a story to be told to my grandchildren.



they plastered my tak jadi right hand.


this is the finally IN picture.


so after the scope and everything. i was suppose to sleep. and i slept. i really couldnt wait till i get to eat. and this is how i looked like when i woke up >.<>





then mom rushed me. and say wake up! we gotta go or no food for u~! 

at that moment. my colon was somehow vibrating. i felt really uncomfortable and i can still feel some pain. so i changed. and goodbye bed =(



GOOD BYE BED.. 7... 


so we left to the pharmacy. i was still drowsy. and i slept for more than an hour. =] 

i saw Belinda Chee!! 


we took away my lunch cos my mom was rushing and they took a freaking long time to prepare my pineapple fried rice. 


so after mom left.

baby came.. ohhh.. what a relieve! daniel kept calling~... then uhh.. darren texted me to check on me.. =D 


I really miss Kyan and Chad! 


the whole time when baby was with me. we had a great time! he always catches me when i fall.. then.. Daniel called and said. '' Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassseeeeeee play me my depressing song!!'' 


So i looked at baby and said.. ''Ooookay.. u gotta stop calling me after this okay?''


and he agreed..


so the story continues. 


when baby left. =( 


i immediately started eating =D 


then i started running for the toilet AGAIN. 



The eNd. 




still dealing with the vibrations,
jane






No comments: