Monday, September 29

Baby =P i lurbiieee euu!~

lao gong..
every moment i'm thinking bout u
every second u cross my mind
i couldnt choose wat i have to pick
my things or u..

i cant help being jealous of u r sister
nor silly
cos they get to see u everyday but i dont..

u are so close to my heart but so far away from my eyes
u are so important to me but yet tender

i will treat u well and i will love u
from the bottom of my heart i'll dig..
a space just to fit u
comfortably..

i wan u bad
to be my side.
to hug me tight
side by side.

to lie on the bed and rest our minds
to look up at the sky and ennjoy the scenary
is wat i wish to do with u

flooding my mind with images of eu now
imagining the things that we can do together
the times we can share together.

the memories we share.
the things that we've prepared.
for our loving future.
that requires nurture.

we will provide watever it's needed.
to the ones that we pleaded.
i now love eu
and i know i truly do.
the final true love that i've seeked for
is definitely eu

i'm sorri i couldnt come today
i'm really sorrieee
i feel bad as things changed
things didnt go exactly we planned.
i love eu baby pls forgivie me..
i will bou fan for u on another day!

No comments: