Saturday, September 27

Baby!

i'm so glad to have eu in my arms
u always clear all my boundaries
and carried the burden with me

stayed up late with me cos i cant sleep
call me during midnite becos i had a nightmare

solving the problems that i couldnt in my mind
hugged me tight when i felt insecure
ur cute for afraid of losing me,
but u know wat
i'm afraid of losing eu too!

the last thing that i wanna do on earth.
is to part with u baby
it would equal to using a chainsaw
and cutting apart of my ears eyes heart body nose and love

the ring that i've been wearing.
symbolises something.
that u are my something.
and i would be worried of u
even if it's just slight cough..

my heart would ache
as ur sick..

come with me and bring me to the paradise
that i've been longing to go.
paradise of onli our world and nobody else.
where there'll onli be..
you and me..
you are the treasure of my life...
i'm never gonna let eu go.!




i love eu lots lots!

No comments: