Monday, September 29

Guiltiness..

you said u love me.
but it doesnt seem to be
u tried to kiss me
but it didnt happen


i kept walking
slower than a grandmother walking
turning back
hoping to see a person i'm no longer familiar with making sure i'm safe

wat was i thinking hoping.


It was all a lie.. a lie to him to u and to myself
i managed to get over with u and him
but not myself
i clearly know myself
who i loved


and now i lie to myself the best i can
telling myself that it's all bullshit of wat u told me
so it wouldnt happen again
thinking that u have someone important in ur heart
i broke my own.

eventhough u told me u still loved me
i almost slipped.
i did not believe.
u looked so bothered.
my heart ached.
i hold up myself
and gave myself couraged..

i did wat's right
when i have the right.
but i left broken
as i wasnt when i reached

i sacrificed once again.
and i felt the pain.

No comments: