Friday, September 26

wad i have to do

all i have to do is to keep calm stay with myself and know that i'm all darren's =]

i love u so much baby.. ^^

When we first touched,
ur name was embroided inside my heart.
cos i know.
that we both have found.
just the right one for each other.

we shared in common.
of all our interest.
to fill in the gaps
between our fingers..

as u held my hand.
and hugged me tight.
i felt i would never fall
cos i've never felt so secure than ever.


loving eu..
with all my heart.
wiping my past.
with ur mighty heart.

i no longer feel lonely
nor do i feel sad...
cos i know that
u'd be here brightening my day..
just when i nid u there.

i love u baby.
and so do u....
i've carved in my name.
in ur heart.

we exchanged secrets
as time pass
but now i know..
i'm no longer stuck in the past.


you brought me from fantasy
to reality...
for the greatest love for u that i hav
it's not easy..

we treated each other
onli with honesty...
and this is the strength
that connected..
the special bond that we both have..

u had been with me.
as we both suffered together.
cried, hugged and talked each other out..

and now we're together..
i hope everything works out!!!

No comments: