Saturday, September 27

the one

I finally found that was embeded inside my mind
the one that i'm looking for all the time
the person whom i'll love and respect
to look at up him as my bloody husband


Ur arms are around me now
as i type this post.
in ur house is where u host
u were great checking on silly
so now i can stop the worry
and let u carry..


i put my ego aside
and be with eu..
to have things the way u want it
or like the way i do.
it doesnt matter as we're both together
together and never we're forever.

in my heart is where u belong.
to kiss and hug is what we both love.
to be in each others arms when we both need love.

i love u sweetie oh yes i do
dun worri anymore as i am here for eu
although it still bothers me abt them.

but i know that u'll be with me till the very end..


without ur existence. i wouldnt survive lao gong..

without u keeping me warm i would perish in the cold.

i love eu



No comments: