Friday, August 21

If you feel down, useless and everything around you, is just difficult.

I'm just gonna skip the crap and move straight to the point.

After school Michelle, Chi Cheng and I went to Christian Fellowship. It was awesome. I had my eyes opened. Until now, i dont recall myself blaming God for not getting the things i want, but i wouldn't know if i will. After watching this, i knew. i had no rights at all to complain, how unlucky i am, how i wished i was born in a richer family, how i wish i'd have a loving and caring father that loves me. The things that i've been ungrateful of, was wiped away. When i saw this video.


click here. His name is Nick Vujicic.

Google him if you wanna know more about him.

This is the link for his website.


Take a few mins. Just watch this video. You will look at life, from a different perspective.







God Bless.




No comments: