Monday, August 3

It'S all abouT him..



the sky is bright again!

thusday.
baby got admitted. i skipped school.




friday.

baby's operation, dam worried.
me and nick. sneaked to hospital as i weren't suppose to do so. As i was partially recovered from falling sick. One, I might get infected with various viruses in the hospital and fall sick again. Or. I'd pass my cough to my dearest teddy. Which will hurt him (surgery wound) if he coughs.

Nicholas and I was camping for a cab. It was all taken! So we gave up and just hitched on the bus instead. We were there early i guess.. His bed wasn't there. After a while playing with the sanitizer available outside every ward, saw the nurses and his mom pushing his ward bed back...

We stood outside a lil bit longer. After his mama left. me and Nicholas went in. He was REAL drowsy. Left the hospital at 3pm.


At night, Sally fetched me to the hospital again to check him out.


Saturday.

Woke up early and took a cab to the hospital again, was there around 9 till round late 2pm.. Then off to work!

I was there alone with him. The doctor came in, physio therapist came in as well. Dr. Hanizan is hot, and Dr. Ng has a nice ass! Uh.. For the physio therapist? Couldn't see anything cos she's all wrapped up. But if i have to.. I'd say she has beautiful eyes!

He was dead bored. As i read my book, i made him do my English tuition's vocabulary workbook =D i'm an awesome girlfren i know! He did it anyway.

He was dead bored on the bed.. And i was dead hungry, refused to eat his food. So i decided to bring him down for a walk! He was on his crutches for the second time. He wasn't quite use to it yet, and i was holding my breath all tensed up afraid he'd fall. Stood behind him and watched him carefully so as to make sure the worse doesn't happen. My poor heart was pounding so fast and hard that it feels like it's gonna explode at any moment. If he falls that is.

We managed to get down to Delifrance, and i don't wan him to walk any further. We both sat down at the nearest table possible, to save the hassle of getting further and back again later. I went to get my food, and was critisizing how lame the paper they have with the tray was. As i read, he realised i stopped eating. I wasn't really in a mood to eat anyway. I lost my appetite. I was no longer hungry when i was in Delifrance. I just wanted my heart to have some rest b4 i pass out.

The trip back to his ward. Was worse. I collapsed on the chair the moment he was safe and sound with his leg perched on a pillow. Poured him a cup of water and i just let my head rest on his bed and panted.

Continue chatting and shared secret jokes between us till I left.

Mom picked me up and went straight to the pool!


Sunday.

Baby was home already and resting. Just kept nagging him to move his leg and told him if he doesnt. His leg muscles will shrink and the operated leg will be an inch shorter than the perfectly normal one.

Monday.

Went to school but was dead bored. It just didnt feel right not seeing him in school. I felt so empty. Practically i almost skipped the whole day of school as suddenly my attack came. I just read my book to cover my expressions. It was blood donation day. It was a waste i couldn't donate mine =(

After school i went home and got ready to head to baby's house in Kelana Jaya. What the hell.. His house is just BEAUTIFUL! It wasn't spacious for the first floor, but the second one was just. WOW. breath taking. I fell in love with it.

We had McD after that. For dinner. I realised he kept picking up the crumps from the table and i just said '' You're the type of person who are just too lazy to wipe the table right?'' He smiled and say '' Yeap!''

I then looked down at my side. The stupid Spicy Chicken McDeluxe made a mess! Perhaps it was me, but still i offered that i'd make sure the table's clean after that. He just kept wiping my mouth as the very messy mayo and lettuce smear all over my face. He was happy that he'd actually get to have coke and fries at the same time i guess..

Well after an episode of According To Jim. He called a cab and we went down together. His aunt picked him up and went while i just stood in front of the guard house for the taxi.

He apologised. I get it la. WHATEVER.


Tuesday.

Didn't go to school. Baby's got a physio therapy appointment at 2.30pm since i'm rotting at home, i offered if he needs my company. Oh well. He said yes. Just gotta find transport there now..

Thinking hard.


How to get to the Hospital from Kelana Jaya? I'm not familiar with busses at all, mayb they'd bring me to Perak or some place like that.






that's all for now!


take care!

No comments: