Tuesday, August 25

memories ep 7

Till then, I know you weren't coming back. I felt worse at the thought of that.

You didn't bid any of us goodbye when you departed. My heart sank. You were gone.

I woke up to a cheerful morning. The sun shone, birds chirped, the air was fresh, everything seemed well.

I, still felt sour.


Mother drove me to school. It stroke me again when I saw your pictures and our particulars printed on a piece of paper stuck onto the lamp posts and trees.

School was dull as it was for the past fortnight.

I prayed hard. Day and night. I thought, at that time, maybe God was too busy to answer my prayers.

I wanted to hold you in my arms and feel your fluff again.


* * * * * *

I sat in the living room. Slumped on my couch, I hoped for a miracle. I prayed once again. I hoped for the impossible - when i open my eyes, you'd be on my lap sleeping soundly like a baby.

I opened my eyes.


Nothing.

I squeezed my eyes shut again.

Nothing.


My attempt for the impossible. Results to.


Nothing.


I hear you panting again, in the cage softly.

Ohh I thought to myself. Another illusion. I paid no attention to the panting, i started weeping again. Out of no where, something was scratching on the door, the soft panting went to a whine then a bark. MAN, i'm REALLY desperate to get him back. I thought it was an illusion, again. I thought i lost you.


I shut my eyes tight, doing the same idiotic thing i've been doing. My attempt of the impossible. The barking stopped, but I still hear some panting. I strained my ear to the direction of your cage.


BLOODY HELL. It was no illusion. You were there. RIGHT there. The whole time when I was acting like a retard.

I wanted to rush over to the cage.


The phone rang. =.=


It was mom. ''So?'' she spoke curiously.

I left the phone there, and I could hear faint voices when I held Dewey so close to me.


And that's a wrap. Happy ending, like how ppl like it.


But seriously.

Dewey.

Dun run again.






dedicated to my fluffy and now unfluffed Dewey boy! Although he doesnt read.

No comments: