Wednesday, August 19

So Sorry For Not Updating!

Monday.


Went to bby's house in the afternoon. Saw his mother at G floor when she came out from the elevator. @@ She's such a nice lady! I adore her!

Went up. Told bby i'm tired so just went up to his room. Slept in his bro's bed, and both of us cuddled up together as i have my ''peace and calm moment'' that i've not been having for sometime. We both listened to slow soft gospel musics together HAHHAHAHAHA. I know the genre is kinda weird but yea.. It's suppose to be a ''peace and calm moment'' anyway.

It was 3pm when i was up in his room cuddled up together. He was kinda amazed by my Sony Ericsson w595's earphone ( promoting) so i plugged out my extra ear phone and attached it to the latest earphone i'm using. So we both listened to the same music together!

Till around 6pm. We were on the bed the whole time. Cuddled up. Asking each other stupid questions. Ohh wait. It was just me asking stupid questions. Stupid questions with the lowest possibility to happen in live.

We went down for dinner after that. I was just feeling down and depressed not hungry or anything i didnt know what to order cos i really really don't feel like EATING. So ordered anyway. Both me and bby got nasi goreng pattaya. He got Teh O Suam ( which i believe he'll stay away from it now, cos i told him it'll make guys sterile)


After dinner, i wanted to stay for a while longer, the weather was really cooling and i enjoyed it so dearly! But He's gotta go for tuition, so we kinda made a deal. If he wears his brace he can stay, but with one condition, he'll have to drink an extra cup of teh tarik and milo with me.

I asked him to order while i went up his house to get the brace for him, he gave me his set of house keys. The sky was dark already, i dont like to be with myself when i'm dark. Being in the elevator alone is definitely scary. I took a deep breath and stepped into it anyway.

I walked to Alan's unit and opened the door. Alan's sister just stared at me in horror. dam stone. dam funny LOL. She was on the phone i think, i couldn't recall. But i do remember she looked really really very very STONE. I got the brace and ciao-ed.

Went downstairs again stuck in the elevator alone. It was creepy as my stomach churned and those horror movie scene came into mind i just dashed out of the elevator when the door finally shows the letter boxes.

Went there, sat down, while bby put on his brace the poor guy served 4 cups on the table. ( Alan already had 2 cups of Teh O Suam)

We started drinking and the mosquitoes joined us for a drink. We drank teh tarik and milo they happily sucked on our yummy blood. Both of us got so fed up with it, we were desperate, and we were us. Alan suddenly came up with a funny idea and see if it works.


I passed him his bag and he took out his deodorant and started spraying at the mosquitoes, at his legs and over our heads. I laughed my ass off. I think i accidently and unwillingly drank some deodorant as well. Oh well.

We finished up and moved to the bench parallel to the pool. That was when bby told me something terrifying. I was really freaked out. But managed to continue my ''peace and calm moment'' again anyway. Till the cab arrived. We kissed each other goodbye.



Tuesday, Wednesday

School.

The end.


Thursday.

Yet to come!






No comments: