Friday, September 21

bad week but great daay =)

IT'S a dang bad week for me.. someone stole my phone and icant go to nan jing for lee hom's concert.. someone broke my bear bear.. wat now? my puppy is dying tomoro? if that really happens i'm gonna slaughter myself cut all the major arteries and bleed to death.. it's a bad bad bad bad weekk....

luckily =) today is a friday!!! every friday s great no matter wert.. so? it's GOOD FRIDAY!!! and also.. somemore juz now ah! i wans playing piano then my sister was doing make up for her fren and herself as well coz today their prom nite in MANDRIN ORIENTAL~~~~ she look great =) make up as well.. and she's gonna wear the KILLING SHOES... i wore it ones and dunno walked for howw many hours until i juz hope i can take it off in sungei wang >.<

enjoyed my day a lot.. phone stolen =) and also.. juz now a i fried chicken until over cook d ahaaaahaa 'loong' d... so i'll have to eat it.. O GOD U love me rite? pls let me die of heart attack tomoro coz too many oil block my tube or watever tube lar pls lar T.T let me die... i lost my dam memmory card T.T i wan back my memory card... MY MEMORY CARD AND MY SIM... MY CELCOM SIM.. CELCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somemore lee hom coming to promote for his album ler... dun play like tis lar... my SIM..... =( aiks.....


anyone.... LOVE TE RINGG =)

No comments: