Saturday, September 15

URRGHHHH!!!!!!!

i heard that there's a contest in MY fm that if u collect leaves in the internet for the lee hom's concert in Nan Jing.. and it' right after PMR!!! i can gooo.. the registration for the contest nids our passport number!!! so i asked my mother for my passport number.. she say she dun remember.. i searched everywhere for my passport d then oni she say u're passport is in the bank i was like WAT?! it's onli a dam freaking passport! i know lar.. if other immigrents stole my passport they could do horrible things a passport is a very valueble things i know but ah!!! I WANNA GO LAR!!!! hopefully she'll take back the passport for me T.T pls dun tell me that she lost the key to that damn box.. aiks already delayed a few days for the contest and then now still have to delay the contest is on 6th of october ler!!! if u win first proze still can get 100 bucks lar!!!! sony ericsson somemore T.T i wanna go!!!!~~~~ aikss....

No comments: