Saturday, September 15

Loving

Different types of loving has different types of respond.. My teacher always tell me.. It's okie if u lost ur father.. Bt u will die if u loss ur mom.. A mother's love is everlasting.. Even though sometimes our moms dun tell us that they love us.. doesn't mean they dont rite? Fathers are in the second place followed by our mom.. If our father left us.. no matter what.. our mother will still work over time to earn money for our expenses and raise us up and take care of us.. although we will be lack of fathers love and craving for them.. when we grow up we will have to learn to live with it.. it's life.. Some fathers are shy to express their loves i mean mostly asian guys their shy to express their love.. If you understand ur man well then the actions they do the expressions they show and the things they say.. U can tell what their thinking =)

Of coz there are lots of types of loving.. Like i mentioned juz now parent's love.. husband and wives.. Sometimes u can feel that ppl around us really loves us a lot and takes care of us whenever we're struggling over someting.. example my english teacher.. she's the best teacher ever.. she's my tutor and also my mentor.. when i'm having tuition with her.. she's my teacher firm and serious with her work.. but after our tuition time and we finishes our work and everything.. she'll make sure she'll maintain or improve us in character wise and also personality and character.. the moment she dismiss us is the time that u can seek help from her.. she'll be ur fren from that second onwards.. i've shared some family probs with her and also probs that i faced she's like a mother to me and of coz her daughter is my tutor as well juz that it's math.. hahaha.. her daughter is like my sister ^^ everytime when i'm having tuition with her she would ALWAYS make me something to eat and makes sure that i doesn't starve.. Such a loving teacher huh? Although they're my teachers but they treat me more like a part of the family.. Well i would prefer more to family of coz ^^ Rare teachers like these.. duh.. of coz they love u..

Sometimes we will hate our brothers and sisters like some weirdo who abduct my dog or some freak hu juz scold us without reasons.. mostly i hate my sister a lot lar no offence jie jie.. but sometimes i feel like she's treating me more like a maid than a sister asking me a favor.. since she's soooo 'bz' studying and doing her make up job and things.. mostly the housework i'll have to do it luckily got my sister in law to help me ^^ but she juz got a job so soon nobody gonna help me.. There are some special occasions that when my sister cleans up her room she'll give me something cute ^^ but it's unusable.. like a very beautiful vase just soothing for the eyes .. my brother pamper me a lot actually that's why i'm closer to him than my sister.. mostly i'll share with him everything but also he'll correct me whenever i make mistakes becoz he accepts me for hu i am ^^ loving me..

No comments: