Monday, September 17

Should I or should I not?

Should i or should i not confess if i did something wrong? It'll depend on what kinda mistake u made.. If you just make a small mistake for example like you said something wrong to your parents or whatever.. Some parents ah.. They're always correct and never wrong.. Just apologize even if u did not make the mistake rather than making it a big case.. The word 'sorry' is soooo user friendly.. u can use it anywhere..

It's a simple word that separates heaven and hell.. If u accidently hit someone or whatever.. If u say sorri if ah.. the person very nice as well then sure like feel better de lar.. if u say fcuk u lar! u think u who oh? so daring bang me ah ya? bapuk! come fight lar so l@n! hahaha obviously.. that one is hell d lar.. ppl sometimes make foolish mistakes in exam je.. no nid make these type of mistake in real life gua.. ma de.. pick wrong answer ah.. kena whack de ler..

Anyway sometimes when you did something stupid just because of the fun out of it and it pissed ur parents off.. Of coz apologize lar.. but got consequences.. Although u apologize.. becoz u did something wrong u still have to be punished rite.. no point doing something wrong and the apologize then gaoo dim ah? someone slap u d then say oh sorri.. mana boleh.. siao.. if it's me of coz slap back oni ' sun hei' one lar..

Jk.. ltr really let ppl slap then cham.. but mommy slap nvm lar.. use to it d.. Well.. when u break someone's things.. see u're lucky a not lar.. like me ah.. tore li hoe's bag then he say OMG it's okie.. i'm gonna buy another bag anyway.. aha lucky lor i say i help him sew back he dun wan.. =.=' weird hor..
anyway.. something happened on someone really precious to me.. but it's all my fault.. ALL MY FAULT.. aiks.. so today the whole day i chi sin d =) i should have expected it.. sorriieee...

I remember last time chinese primary schools they always teach us.. if u apologize of what u did wrong the person will juz forgive and said that they're glad u confessed and then everything will be okay.. BAD EDUCATION.. i always apologize to my mother but my mother still slap me wert.. instead she say.. U STILL DARE TO TELL ME THE TRUTH AH HAR?! and she whacked me even harder.. Sometimes no matter how sorrie we are the memories will still be stucked inside the victims head becoz it hurt soooo bad.. that it'll be stuck to u for ur whole life time.. unless u forgive..

My dad is trying to do wat he should do as a father's part but he didn't wanna do wat a husband should.. he refused to pay my mother allowance and also he's having a gf.. well my parents divorced.. anyway we're happy for my mom ^^ among the three children he have i'm the closest to him.. sometimes i can feel how he feel.. he knows that he did someting wrong but then he wans forgiveness from my bro and sis but then they'll never forgive him.. becoz when they nid him the most he wasn't there for them and he'l never be..
now my bro dun have a father anymore it juz feels soo weird.. he hates him.. and he'll never forgive him.. no matter how many sorries my father said to my brother.. he wun know how he experienced life without a father's love and support.. wat a pathetic father..

beggin for forgiveness that he will never get.. it's too late if u dun apologize immediately as the cut gets deeper and deeper until u hit the major arteries and blood juz flow.. when there's no more blood. the relationship dies.. sew it back b4 it's too late..

No comments: