Thursday, September 20

The person i admire most..

The person i admire most is my mom.. I was asked to read this last week but then i juz read it today and it's really bombastic and nice =) This is how it goes..

One of the greatest things in life is to have a selfless, understanding, devoted and loving mother. These are the words that best summarise the qualities of my mother. It is not surprising that the person whom I admire most is my mother.

A quality that I admire most in my mother is her selfless devotion for us. Her own interests are of little importance to her where ours are concerned. She can forego a good night's sleep without a murmur, nursing us whenever there is a need for it. Her personal possessions are few of her scheme of things our interest take priority.

There is also no gap separating us from my mother and we do not create that artificial barrier called te generation gap. To my mother I am an open book and, as a rule, she does not pry into my personal affairs except when i need help. She speaks little but has an earnest and patient ear for our problems. Whatever I do she is always there solidly with me to render help and assistance.

In spite of her endless domestic chores, she finds time to read books that have educational value. She reads avidly health magazines and keeps abreast with developments, both national and international by reading the newspapers. However she has a special liking for poetry and on many occasions she recited her favourite poems to all of us. Being well informed, she is able to help us with out studies.

My mother does not have a rigid list of dont's : she gives us freedom os speech and action but make sure that we act RESPONSIBLY and prudently. She is a disciplinarian and would scold us harshly, BUT NOT UNKINDLY. She is a diligent woman and we have cultivated the virtue of working sedulously.

To my father, she is a companion and domestic accountant. When he runs into a bad temper, mother's moderating influence has a telling effect on him. Of course mother has her own share of weakness but it is not prudent to be conscious of them in one whom I admire most.

Indeed I am very lucky to have such a mother who fills the house with love, warmth and security. The whole family is appreciative of her selfless devotion and her efforts to keep the family happy and united. I would therefore not want to part with her for anything in the world. My mother will always remain special to me.


Best writing i've ever seen.. So beautiful =)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I searched for this essay for the competition that is going to be held for the mayookham in our school.The topic is about the person whom i admire the most.when i read this essay, i was extremely surprised. how beautiful is it?
The only thing i found is that, some grammatical mistakes which is easily ignorable and some lines in the paragraph second to last is only about a specific type of a mother. This happens somewhere else too. This is the only mistake i consider to accept.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another nice source of information on this topic[...]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here butterfliesjane.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research indicates that closely 90% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Anonymous said...

simply dropping by to say hey

Muskan's Blog said...

Hey this is a very nice essay thank u very much this helped me a lot..........I m sure that my teacher will like my essay the most of the other children's so thank u and post more essay....

Muskan's Blog said...

Hey this is a very nice essay thank u very much this helped me a lot..........I m sure that my teacher will like my essay the most of the other children's so thank u and post more essay....

Anonymous said...

To start this first belly fat burning dumbbell exercise, hold a pair of light dumbbells with palms facing
down and get down into the pushup position. These websites may include "Dick's Sporting Goods" and "Sports - Mart".
This set is performed using a set of dumbbells
that can be lifted alternately or simultaneously.



my website mens home workout

Anonymous said...

http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#18792 best way buy propecia uk - propecia online ohne rezept

Anonymous said...

nice paragraph

The Shadow said...

tks for compo its quite helpful im looking for a compo dat im supposed ta rite for ma teacher about someone dat I admire--(mom or dad) = has a athletic character??? like a footballer or a badminton player... does not have ta be real

annenaveed said...

nice written have done a well job keep yup the good work it was quite helpful for me in my assignment

cara mengobati penyakit kutil kelamin, jengger ayam, said...

A partire qualcosa deve essere con una preghiera e la convinzione che ci saremmo riusciti. La convinzione che ci guiderĂ  ad agire correttamente.
obat kencing nanah apotik
obat apotik kencing nanah
Kelamin keluar nanah
Nama obat kencing nanah di apotik
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
kencing panas dan sakit
Obat kencing panas dan sakit
kencing keluar cairan kental
kencing keluar cairan putih
Obat anus tumbuh kutil
Obat anus kutilan

David Knowles said...

Dear author, I would like to tell you a great thank you for this article, which you have written, because I find it really helpful for my work and especially for my task to write a essay about someone you admire. Because I find it really not very easy to do and I feel that I will need some help with it and now I know that I will be able to find this help in this your article. So please just do not stop to write such informatiove articles and I am sure that you will have many readers.