Friday, September 28

Passing through time~

my teacher taught me this.. when u're writing an essay.. whatever essay topic it is.. remember our five senses.. wat we saw watwe heard wat we smell wat we ate and also our common sense.. and writing an essay since we cant touch the person hu's gonna marks our paper's head.. coz their uz soooo smart.. we'll touch their hearts... write something extra ordinary.. write something funny or watever.. tat day my teacher gave me an idea.. so i wrote this..



HOW YOU SPENT YOUR LAST VACATION

After our final exams, Christmas is just around the corner. My parents were planning since long time ago to the beach.. After a hard year, it is time for us to relax ourselves before we start another year of something new.

It was a bright and cooling day, we woke up early in the morning to pack up some sandwiches and also mats for our small picnic along the beach. Buckets for the sea shells and tools for the sandcastles. On the way there we were very excited, especially to my 4 year old sister, Monique. This is her first time going to the beach. Since the day that mother said we are going to the beach. She has been talking a lot about it. The view was really breath taking. When we were near the beach we winded down our window for some fresh air. As the wind were rushing towards my face, i recalled the experienced that i had when i was young.


Back then, Monique was not born yet. My parents and I went for a trip to the beach. I was exactly like Monique. Excited about the beach and so on. A sunny day it was when we reached the beach. we were there around noon, we had our lunch on the way there and the sea food was awesome. It was the taste that i've been craving for a long time. We changed into our bathing suits and three of us applied sun tan lotion for each other. We were playing hide and seek together with the other children that were there. We became friends in split seconds. I was the one whom suppose to seek.

I was running around looking for them. They lived there, so they knew the secret hiding places. Suddenly i ran into a boy sitting under the tree wearing tinted glasses. I thought something happened to my friend, so i stared at him from far. He pulled out a bag behind him and he was leaning against the coconut tree. He was wearing some torn T shirts and a pair of grey pants. He took out some bread from the beg and chewed it really slowly. I knew something was wrong, so i remain my position and observed longer. I found out that he was alone there for sometime. I spotted some of my friends coming out because they have been hiding for sometime and yet i have not find them.

After a while, i went closer to him. He turned his head towards me but yet when i was right beside him. He did not look up to me. I saw scars on his tanned face, suddenly he got hold of my leg and started touch it. I was afraid that he was some perverts or whatever, but i could not scream. Finally he looked up to me when he stopped. I took away his glasses and i found that, he's blind. He was forsaken by his family because they could not afford to take care of him. He told me about the story of his life, i was so sad. i brought him to my father and told him everything. My father hesitated for sometime after me telling him the story.

We played together with the boy, we also shared our food with him. He was so hungry that he was gobbling as we asked him to eat slowly. I played with him the whole day. I also introduced him to my friends there. He did not really wanted to at first because he have not been noticeable and he was really shy. Some of my friends bullied him as well. So i brought him away from them and we built sand castles together. After having a good time along the beach. When we were heading home. We brought him to the police station. We made a report and the police said that they will take good care of him.

Not far after we left the police station. Something happened to our car. When we were leaving the town, stationary. Mom and dad got down of the car to see wat was wrong. Suddenly we saw the boy running towards us. He was not wearing any shoes. He heard our voices and he recognise our engine. I did not know how he got out but he did. He brought us to some place in town and fixed the car. He said he wanted to thank us badly before we leave.

We told Monique about the story. She maybe thought that it was a story? I do not know. I'm really looking forward to meet the boy again. It was a really great time that we had. Unfortunately, i did not get to see him again. I have learnt that all of us are passing through time so fast. There are many people who needs help out there. If we just rushed through our life, we may miss the chance to see really something very beautiful and also needies out there. Hopefully to help more of others.

No comments: