Wednesday, September 9

080909

i was desperate for fish. and as usual bby pamper me a lot. So he came in a cab and brought me out for fish. It was round late 7pm. Mom's refusing to let me go cos she dont know how to transfer her files from her laptop to her new note book with a pendrive and it appears selecting the files she wans it's way beyond her realm. but still i love u ma..

i spent another 20 mins teaching her and bby waited outside for 20 mins in the cab. LOL i'm so so so so so darn sorry love.. When we finally reach Woh Fung. The fish! came.. Then my mom's caller ID showed up on my phone's screen.

The fish'll hafta wait.

After i hung up. Both me and bby digged in. HAHAHAHAHAHHA FISH.


I love fish. I love Alan and i love to eat fish with Alan.

He sent me back. Study. ROT AND DIE.



peace out

No comments: