Tuesday, September 8

Random

today's tuesday! ''school reopen'' and felt different cos bby started walking around without using his crutches. So he's pretty happy the guys cant bully him anymore i guess. SUCK IT UP SUCKERS!


Had a small talk in library with Hon Zhen and Phoebe and JJ. JJ claims that i'm boring. LOL.

Went to physics lab, after a while, we were actually suppose to combine class with 5B- bby's class HHAHAHAHAHAH. So i forced bby to come to APD1 cos teacher's afraid her humble lab's not able to squeeze all of us in. It's freaking hot anyway.

Dinner, Had it with bby and Woh Fung cos i was DAM DESPERATE for fish. I love eating fish and i haven been eating for fish for ages. So i craved for fish, but mom's not feeling well and so bby brought me out for dinner. FISH. well he liked it i liked it too. We had a walk till we finally got a cab. It was windy. It was such a long time since he held my waist while we were walking becos b4 this he had his both hands on both handles of his crutches.


He sent me home. Then yaaa continue texting as usual. I love him I love fish in Woh Fung. I love him again.


nites.


peace out.

No comments: