Friday, September 11

My very first!

To keep the boring part short. School was boring. We had a workshop with Pn.Rema, we've been seeing her a lot lately, a lot, and as expected the supposingly workshop was used to finish up the syllabus. basically. no workshop.

donee.


after the workshop i went to the bball court with baby and saw michelle, then baby went back up to pick up his bag alone =( and me and michelle went for cf pnw practise. It was awesome, i had fears and doubt, we all prayed. All of this so very new to me yet so exciting.


Hui Jan's such an awesome guitarist! She's really alert all the time and she knows what to do. Phoebe has been very very patient with me teaching me what i should do, guiding me with how i should keep the flow going along with Hon Zhen, Sarah and Michelle! They're extremely supportive and sporting! We had a good time practising and also worshipping the Lord!

CF was just great. Wish baby was there to listen to Pastor Danny. After CF ended, the ''leftovers''( ppl) arranged the tables and then we left.

Dad picked me up with the bike again! It's really really fun! It reminds me of my childhood when he would always bring me around with that old bike and at every bump. I'd still smile.

I still remember during the hols when he first came with the bike, i was like really shocked. WTH, why the bike?!


He asked me,

When was the last time you went on a bike?

Uh... six years old??

What?? But u've been on the bike since six months old!

Really? Waw.



Well, no matter i was on the bike since 6 months old, was 6 years old or just 6 hours ago.
I still love being on the bike.





THE END.

No comments: