Wednesday, September 9

090909

Yes! It is 090909. A date so many couples chose to register, as i am way outta topic, i'd like to go back to my original purpose for writing this post.


Today had Biology P1 AND P2. SUCKED BADLY. as usual =(


After school, Michelle came over and we waited till Hui Jan showed up alone with her guitar. She then asked for Hon Zhen but i haven seen him yet. So she went down, me and Michelle chatted... Til when all of them came up we started practising. We changed a song to My Redeemer Lives and and and it was really really really fun! Phoebe was guiding me through stuff and taught me how to fill in the spaces. Sarah and Hon Zhen together with Michelle was a real fun. We laughed a lot, but the thing is i can't believe they thought i was feeling uncomfortable. No way! I was having lotsa fun learning smth that you cant find in text books. Plus, this is new for me, i really need someone to guide me and right there stood a person much more experienced than me along with my friends.


Over it all, it was fun! They left early at 3pm while me and mich stayed till 3 30pm. We did the songs again and again together with the prayers.

Thanks darling!

I love you!



thank you bby for being extremely supportive!


Just hope i will be able to make things go smoothly and memorise the lyrics by time. and not screw up. Lord pls help me.






No comments: