Friday, September 18

Feels Different

Woke up EARLY in the morning, well at least for the holiday. At 720am i woke up and got ready bathed and bugged baby up was trying to get breakfast by 7 30pm but just dun feel like it. So i spammed calls till baby woke up and left my house. Walked to the LRT station and took a cab to his house, the cabby weren't familiar with the place so i guided him there. So baby's sister,Anne at the door step just when she was leaving, she asked us to clean the house up, hahaha. It was really messy inside, clothes all over the table, bags and all sorts of stuff.

I laid down on the coach, then baby joined me. I was bugging him to clean up the house first while i sleep XD but he refused and just cuddled me and become silent. Till around 8 45am, I just had this feeling that Nick wouldn't be awake as we're suppose to be at Sunway Pyramid's McD by 9am, WHICH HE WAS ALWAYS LATE. So I started spamming calls he didnt pick up, me and baby missed called him 66 times.

I forced baby to eat breakfast again, he cooked me instant noodles and he just decided to have milo and bread. It was DAM SPICY AND HOT but i just cant resist it la it's so very yummy, the soup. It's all about the soup when u eat instant noodles, altho i know it's extremely unhealthy and fattening but c'mon! When u're eating instant noodles you should know what's going inside u already.

We lied on the coach and continued spamming calls and baby hugged me the hold time, we both lied down, and he cuddled me from the back. I was dam desperate by round 10am, so i called his GF for help, she's an angel. We both manage to fell asleep UNTIL Nick finally called back and woke both me and Alan up. Then we got ready and called a cab, finally this time, Nick got to wait for us. HAHAHAHAHA. He couldn't just start skating first becos i was suppose to bring the gloves and i did. Baby left for Starbucks after we met up with Nick at McD..

Poor baby can't do sports yet but got off his crutches WOOOOOT! Heheee... He's finally recovering. When he's recuperating, we've spent a lot of time together, because he's not suppose to move around much thus in a way he was tied to me. Now that he's free to move around again and soon will be able to return to his old life when he was all well, i'm just afraid he'd no longer come and see me as often and he'd be spending more time with his friends and lots more. I pray hard.

I picked the locker as usual the one with the big white stickers on it so that we wouldn't have to memorise the number, which probably me and nick will forget even if we do store it in our phone. So we looked our bags and shoes in and went for the rink. It felt awesome! Going fast and feeling the cold air on your face, and it was fun to be with nick too. The mean time baby just stayed in Starbucks I THINK, cos i fore warned him. He's so understanding.

The moment I saw Kenny and Marvin I dropped to my knees, as in i really fell, cos Nick made me laughed after we waved at them. That was the only time i fell. The whole time we were looking at ppl and he's just hunting for fashion disasters and i'm just hunting for hot girls and all. Somehow there's this guy who looked like Lee Hom, just gotta edit the body to a toned body and wider eyes. He has got Lee Hom's nose! Well when we're finally done disturbing him. We just continued skating, really fast, and accidently got into a waltz position again, on ice, it was cool! Almost fell tho..

Got off the rink cos i was missing Alan a lot and Nick's feeling sad for Alan hahaha and i texted him to tell him we're done and we'd meet at McD again. So while waiting for baby to come me and Nick got smth from McD he had vanilla shake and i just wanted a cold milo. I was dead hungry so we went to Sushi King and we did all kind of nonsense there. Baby i think was kinda afraid of me, when i tell him what usually me and Nick do when we go out together with a bunch of frens and what we'd do in a karaoke room, acting like a bloody jaccoon and all, but it's just so fun. So i conned bby again then i managed to hug him. Most of the time i was just lying on his shoulder, and making jokes with Nick and him. After that on the way to the arcade, We past by this pair shop thinggy forgotten what's the name, then i remembered i had to get a paired key chain or the handphone accessory to replace the one I lost. =] Ya so I was asking baby to pick but he's like asking me to pick but he picked anyway i gave him my suggestion and now we have separated puzzle pieces on our phone. He took the piece with the ''today, tomorrow'' and i got the ''and forever''. hahaha It's cute la. I also bought another handphone accessory for Andrew, Condom, think he'll love it, with a very cute girl's face on the cover. Nick bought one too!

We finally went to the arcade, and as usual played Daytona I WON. Baby 2nd and Nick 3rd. LOSER(nick). Then baby wanted to play advance which we both sucked at, so we left for left for dead 4. When we're playing outta no where baby appeared behind us and he said we just looked pure freaky. hahahahaha. Nick's just shaking the gun again and again so it reloads again and again. We didnt even make it to the boss =(


We left arcade and walked around, wanted to play pool, but there was no pool tables available so we left for Starbucks. Baby bought a grande Espresso Frap for me and Nick got his Green Tea Frap. It was late and I had to leave so i left with Nick while baby stayed back, cos his frens were going there for dinner and he's joining them. I had to rush back for tuition. Baby stuffed money in my wallet for cab and sent me in the cab while Nick crossed over to the other side and was only stuck with a taxi that wanted to charge him 20bucks for a 5 to 10 mins journey, so he got really pissed and call me. Complaining on the way suddenly he got another cabby that offered 10 bucks. Ended up well both of them and Nick even got his number.

I reached home and wanted to show my bro the condom but forgotten that I actually passed it to Alan cos he'd be seeing Andrew sooner than I will. Mom came back and picked me up for tuition, but we went to get Dewey's food first, I asked mom to buy 1 month advance so we wouldn't have to find time every month to buy food for him. Plus he was getting bored of his food, so I suggested that we buy another flavor and the current vegetarian one that he's having and we'll mix it. She says okay and gave me a 100 bucks. I bought some snacks too cos they were having discount for members. Suddenly I feel a sudden sensation when the cashier was scanning all the things I bought, then everything is reduced by at least 10%, I just felt satisfied as I see the numbers go down and down and down and then when I presented my member card, the price went down again! So exciting, but freaky tho.

Got to tuition and waited a while. When class was done it was raining heavily and my bro picked me up with my car. He went to da bao but dropped me home first. Then I forgotten what I did but was just texting baby all the time.

Now playing viwawa, Speedoku. It's fun. Cos you gotta think really fast and if you put in the wrong number ur money and exp will be deducted and if you got it right from the negatives they'll increase ur points. I played till my eyes were having a hard time and I was like a lunatic talking to myself. Bro watched me play for a while, and he didn't know I play sudoku and he doesn't know how and he's amaze by how it works, exactly how i reacted when i first figured out how to play.

Now just waiting for baby to get home bathe and go to bed. I miss him


Gdnite everybody.








This is the first time me and Nick go for skating as no-longer-singles. Every time when we skate. it's either he's single or i am single. But this time we're both taken. So it felt awkward to really hold his hand and skate which i normally do every time i skate.

No comments: