Sunday, September 13

120909

Woke up and bathe got ready for church.

Uncle Sidney was late today cos of the jam. So i waited for 40 mins, sang some gospel songs while waiting at the guardhouse. When Uncle Sidney's finally there to pick me up, he dashed to church and kept apologizing on the way. Hahaha he's so adorable. I texted Lim Chin my kingdom keys teacher, and told her that i'm going to be late. Then i saw Nigel and Leanne. NIGEL... hahahaha.. He's cute.

So teacher asked, do you believe in creation or evolution. So teacher questioned Nigel, Leann and me!

3of the siblings were late and so basically we had a debate or smth of that sort. I've got potential man! HHAHAHAHAH.

Went up to pnw and Battle of the Zone, charade or however you spell it. It's really funny.

Went for dinner after that with Eunice and Peter at OTWC.

Went home, baby called and said that chun weng decided to stay over for the night. So I told him that he's gonna sneak you out with him. Baby hid the house keys HAHAHAHA. So chun weng bugged him again and again. When i manage to ''hump'' (hum) baby to sleep with the songs i did for CF. CW woke him up =.= he's such an ass.

Then baby just called again and i just hum him to bed again.
I was making dirty songs out of lullabies.

like, Rock a my baby? However you spell it i suck with lullaby.

Rock on my baby , suck my big cock,
you know you will love it, just pls dun stop.

Corrupted mind. =(

But i asked for forgiveness anyway.

Had a headache tilll deathe. wanted to die but didnt.



No comments: