Sunday, April 19

Confession.

i just know that, i'm right this time.

i can feel that, things will work out this time.




i wan to stay by ur side as long as u still wan me to.

can i be part of ur life till this feeling disappears?

knowing that u'll be by my side, wiped away the worries i have.

when u told me that u'll always be mine. my face grew hot. my eyes were wet. 



when u held me, i know that u'll stay with me

when i leaned on u, i knew that everthing will be okay..


when u walked towards me, u assured me that when i'm in trouble, u'll still walk up to me, exactly how u normally do.



u gave me confidence that when i need help, u'd lend me a hand. tell me u'll always love me.
u'll always be with me. 


i love u. i always remind u that.
i dun wan u to live a single moment from now onwards. thinking that i dun love u.

becos i do.
a lot.
jus like the amount u love me. 


u held my head close to mine. told me that u love me.
kissed my cheek gently and gave me a hug. 
so comforting. so warm. 


i'm finally a whole. becos i've found my right piece of puzzle to fix it in my life.
you my dear, is the missing puzzle piece that i've been searching for. 




No comments: