Thursday, April 23

Hun, for you.

every minute every day,
my mind use to be vacant,
like the washroom in the air plane. 
now that u occupied it.
you can just do it ur way.


every call every message ,
smoothens my wrinkled forehead,
just like those anti-aging cream. 
that wipes away ur worries 
abt wrinkled forehead. 


every word, every sentence
u say it with so much love and care.
because of all of them are so heart felt.
reading once was just never enough. 


every touch and every kiss,
brightens my day rapidly,
and it has an aftertaste,
a lil bit of reality
but most of it sweet.



If Pringles resembles pain,
then you would eat them all up for me.

If handphones represents love.
you would have a bunch for me.

If bullshits are like time.
you spend ur whole life time earning money
to buy a bunch of bullshit for me.


If love is like Dewey.
you would name everything around you Dewey,
when i ask u how much do u love me.
and you'd say. look around you. 


ur voice is like the song i play on iTunes.
and the replay button is the only button i seek. 
like the cheese tarts i like to eat.


i miss  u as frequent 
as how often i press the 'lower down the volume' button
on my remote control when my mom turns on the tv. 

i love u as much 
as the amount of words we have in history.

i wish to spend time with you 
like how long i keep my computer on forever.


i wan to be with u 
as long as how long my sister take in the toilet.



i wan u to know that 
my hatred for you, is just as dim as the lights in my living room.


When i'm worried bout u,
my heart is as heavy as my school bag.
mayb a lil bit more. 


when i dun see u,
my anxiety becomes stronger
like the guitar strings that i never manage to fix
or if u prefer. like the internet connection that never seem to operate.



i just love you.  

No comments: