Wednesday, April 8

International Relationship Day 2009

 This coming Saturday! which is the.. 11th of April. The Leos of the SMK Sultan Abdul Samad is going to have their IR Day! 

awesome performances await.

Theme is LOL.

they're selling some really cute badgets. 
but incomparable to our Interact's one =P

sorry chi cheng. not that u read my blog.


so bby has been backing me up lately  for i always have sudden emotional break down.
wonder how he handles it though. 
Today told him that i  was crying in class and said i needed company. 
Without any hesitation he got out of class and came to the back door of the class.
Look at me and mouthed '' are u okay?'' 

I replied mouthing too! '' Phone, not here!'' Doing the phone sign with my hand. ( he wanted to keep me company)
and he's like ''oh!'' 




Isnt he adorable???


No it's not a questions cos the answer is already there. 

like DUH.



Well mayb he felt like an complete idiot. But no worries sweetheart. You're not! 
Getting to know his friends just made my life merrier.
 Somehow. we're on the same plane. As in our sense of humors. 
Not that i have any.



Meaning. Less time for Chad and Kyan. 
Chad seems to be quite fine with it. 
but i still have to report to Kyan like almost every hour.




It ain't easy. Cos there's 4 person who cares most bout me.
And among them, some who refuse to admit but shows it.

1. bby
2. Kyan
3. You
4. Nicholas


I hereby sincerely apologize to all the readers. 
For such a boring blog. with no pictures. 
Or anything new. 

=D

No comments: