Friday, April 24

I Thought You Forgotten

It was around noon, that i realise we were going to step into our second month anniversary. Time passed so fast, i couldnt believe that it's the end of the month again. I keep reminding myself, this time i'm going to make it right. 

i gave all sorts of reasons, to try to stall time till it was 12. so that you know what this means to me. I was bathing, with the message typed, when i was done typing it was 2355. so i continued bathing. suddenly i looked at my phone again, carried away by the warm water, it was 0008.. OOOHHHH GOOSSSSHHH! IM LATEEEEE! I thought, without any further a do. sent the msg. then bby replied. oh shit u beat me. i received the msg at 11 59pm. Thank Goodness my phone's clock was faster. 


A sigh of relief and sent bby back to bed again.


anyway.

Happy 2nd month annivesary sayang!


i love you, a lot.

No comments: