Monday, April 20

Today, A Day Like No Other

The first unusual thing to happen, is that i reached school early today for assembly!

second thing was, the blazing sun didnt bring me down.

thirdly was, out of no where. gastric ran inside my stomach and started dancing. (yeah, shake shake shake shake shake it!)

fourthly, the lovely idiots who were inside the PBSM/BSMM room were making so much noise i couldnt rest. 

5. for no reason many ppl came inside the BSMM room. 

6. suddenly i know that many ppl actually do have certain amount of concern for me
     especially kok chern. hahaha he text me !

7. i slept together with nicholas till it was 2.37pm. and i tot i was late for tuition, followed by many moments of panicking. and one moment of. 'oh! teacher's leaving at 2 50pm i still have time.'

8. kyan was bz. when i was crying on the bed. =(




detailed one*

i reached school pretty early. like atleast 10 mins before the assembly started. the scorching sun was roasting all of the students, what's special is.. this time, they went after quarter of the teachers too! So.. it made me feel better while i go ''my head is spinned right round right round, when i'll go down? when i'll go down down? ''  

when it's finally over. bby looked REAL worried. he carried my bag for me and my books too! Went back to class. that's the part when gastric crept into my stomach and started taking refuge there. so went to BSMM room and slept. TILL. the monsters came and made noise till after recess. When i went back up to class, for a while. Went back down to BSMM room again, cos this time Nicholas aint feeling well. I was exhausted, sweaty and in excruciating pain. The pain dwindled in my dreams as Nicholas talked away and i just pick up a  few words and replied with the ' uh-huh uh-huh' and the 'then?' 'oh, how unfortunate/unlucky'


Then! Shahirah and Fatin was LOCKED inside the BSMM room. sad. 

they left after we rescued them. and me and nicholas both slept. till he woke me up. the pain came again. 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! 


i guess i'm extremely lucky to not have the whatever disease that bby is having. i never seem to able to remember the name of the disease. if u ask why. in the romantic way i'll say '' cos onli bby will tell me bout the term of the disease, but he's just so mesmerizing, it couldnt get in my brain''

or straight forward '' i dunno? cos it sounds like something i will not be able to remember?''


no i'm at home, strumming the strings on my guitar. trying to make something out of it. but i'm just stuck with 3 chords. so Hanyvellu! i'm waiting for more chords to learn!





bby.. so sorri i didnt spend much time with u today. thank for everything that u've done for me today! i love u sooooooooooooooooooo much! You take care of urself too okay?

No comments: