Monday, April 20

memories ep 6

When it comes to 'memories', i always leave the dedicating person's name for the last. This time, it's going to be different, becos this special someone, loved me soooooooooo deep down and he gave me everything that i needed. So i wanna thank u so much, Darren.


When Silly appeared in both our lives.  I was sad, cos i knew my mom wouldnt take her in. You, say the expression on my face and couldnt bare with it. You sat beside me on the pavement, holding my shoulders and putting ur lips so near my cheek telling me, ''If me taking Silly will make u any happier, that's exactly what i'll do. You can come to my house to visit her every week or so if you wan. Will that be enough for you dear?''


I smiled, through myself at him. I almost squashed Silly dead. She continued crying. you brought her home and u fed her milk. Constantly updating abt her status, u knew how worried i was for her. As time goes, u and Felicia developed a special bond with Silly. Taken turns to take care of her, feed her, make sure she's sleeping well, waking up in the middle of the night when she cries. 


you were so loving and held her so gently with ur palms. stroking her head but looking at me. i sat beside u and watch. as she purrs and starts crying the moment she sees light. 

when u were done feeding her, u held my hand and took me up ur room, with the door half open, to make sure ur mom sees u. we started watching ur fav series. watched animes and played games together. u told me more of urself, and dig for more of mine. your mother would check time to time. and makes sure that u never run out of water. u hugged me. and ur sister saw me. 


Everything worked out well. and it was my fault. i'm sorri. u were the one that all the girls seek for. comforting, loving, innocent, the type that'd do anything for their love ones, the one who would protect their love ones. u're sensitive bout ppl when they insult me too. u were lovely.


i've heard bout u from somebody. u've changed. u became foolish. involved in fights, still becos ppl are insulting me. i hope ur okay. i'd pray. i'll still have faith, that u'll find the way. 


u love ur parents, and also ur sister. 
u love chester and rocky too! 

the onli one left in the family that u dun love, is you. 


pls... wake up.. and know the value of urself. girls are begging for u. 
why me? be safe. take care.   



pls dont hate me. cos i'm really really sorriee..




No comments: