Friday, October 31

Baking cookies and cakes all by myself! =] mom stand aside and watch































































today came back from school earlier, mainly to go
get the eclipse book. but my fren didnt bring =[ i
was dang right sad. aiks. so came home made some sushi cookies and also cakes while my mom watch. i love baking and cooking hahaha she says i have the talent.

this took some pics =]








Dewey looked dead at first. but then when he
started to smell he was half dead. then after that
he was all active when he smelled the cake and
cookies both. started barking so we had to lock
him up. But then he was irritated and decided
to go to bed. hahahaha.. I made almond
cookies so it's white. If u wan a bite and try
my skill do NOT hesitate to ask me!



i like ppl eating my cooking hahaha. sorri no pics for the sushi making one. cos i was still in my uniform so my mom took my phone away.


the cakes are banana cake and lemon cakes with
walnuts and almond slices!


Anyone out there having Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
pls borrow me =[

i wan it desperately.







No comments: