Wednesday, October 29

=]

i sat on ur lap .
i gazed into ur eyes .
i shifted my gaze into somewhere else .
couldnt take it when
tears urges
and my tear ducts were active.


i wished at that second .
i ought to have a concussion
in my head .

becoming immune
from ur scent.
ur smell
ur hair
ur look
and ur kisses
will never come .


i slid down from
ur cheeks to ur shoulders
finding a spot that would
both be comfortable
for you and me.


ur specs were at the corner
of the table.
but yet u could still see clearly
that's what u claimed.



i wanna burst into pieces
and out of sight.
i wished that the floor
will just crack up
and suck me in with gravity.
disappear in the thin air.


i felt embarrassing
i blushed crimson red.


this time.
unable to control.
my tears appeared
at the edge of my eyes.
giving me away .



u starred at me amaze.
that i cry when i'm upset.
i didnt like it.
i wiped it away hastily.


i cringed
and had the tot of being unable
to see u again.
that u would leave again.
stop !


i kissed u goodbye on the cheek.
and he said.
i'll see u in school tomoro sweet.


i smiled half-heartedly.
he smelled my hair.
kissed my forehead and
u said.
i promise i'd spend more time
wit youu
baby.


i froze.
you left.

u walked out the door without turning back
telling me that u love me.

the door slammed shut.
and u were out of my sight.

that was the last time i saw u
with ur lovely crooked smile.
i picked up ur voice.
it was melodic .
the cd that u made for me
a recording of ur playing.

deep down in my heart.
i knew. i've always i had and i will love eu.



it was easy denying the facts.
the fact that u left.
that u're no longer there.
not beside me.




i want to warm ur cold face.
my heart to pound when u're close to me



No comments: