Saturday, October 11

Too Bothered

i am too bothered abt you
too much of u
over dose.
die

i'm too bothered abt my appearance
fat or skinny or moderate or hot or beautiful
eat too much eat too little
die

fall down dun fall down
butt crack butt dun crack
head crack head dun crack
back ache or not
nut crack a not
die

ppl live love lie look and realise
in the end
we all die
wat's life?

i dunno


love
wat is love
how is love
why love
no i dun love
or do i?

care or dun care
it hurts
love or dun love
it hurts

problems come
problems solved
more problems come
wat do i have to do


SOLVE IT LA DUH
use brain.


drop it
stop it
leave it
eat it
live on with it
hover over it?
no just step on it.


confused?
ya
bothered?
ya
sick?
ya
cracked?
ya

know?
no
think u know?
no
wan to know?
no

weird?
ya
stupid?
ya
lame?
ya

cute?
yes
beautiful?
yes
hot?
yes
slim?
yes

fat?
yes
ugly?
yes
mine?
no
mine?
yes

love me?
no
love me?
yes
appreciate me?
no
appreciate me?
yes

caught my attention?
yes
caught my attention?
no.


am i smart?
no
am i good?
no
am i kind?
no
am i mean?
sometimes

am i humble
mayb
who do i love?
i dunno

all i know is.
i need eu
the right true love
where are eu
who is my true love
i dunno
but i nid u

i wan eu
to be my large candle
that i hug
that lights my night

where are eu
i crave for eu
i crave for love

i'm sick of confusion
i just lack of love
i dun wanna make decisions

i
wanna let go
i
had enough
can i?
will i?
do i ?
wan to.

i dunno
i'm lost
i cant seem to find my way
i'm distracted
guide me back
someone

uncomfortable
ya
loved
no
someone who cares?
ya


weird post? YA

No comments: