Friday, October 31

confession

i drew my breath
i inhaled deeply
i let out a sigh
slipped through me

you crept in my life
abruptly but yet silently.
and left cautiously and furtively.

you were a mystery
at least to me
i have to admit that i am a bit
astute >.<


i found out the keys
and i got to understand the real you
through me.


you were always gay
and had a smile
but they faded
and now it's a fantasy


it was all nostalgic
with the tendency
of smelling your scent
ghastly.
afraid to be unable to act cautiously.


It all turned vacillate.
discovering the ruins
in the hearts of me.
it was just briefly
that you looked at me.

i felt my feelings crushing from beneath
threatening to break through the ground.


i found u in relieve
when my tears where dripping
trembling when i hold the phone.
fear took over me .
dissatisfaction boil inside me.


condescendingly you pushed me away
at that second i knew that i need to be wary
of my actions and also of my words.
i gotta apologize and say that i'm sorry.

No comments: